DESCENDANTS LITIGATION FUND FORM
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- DO NOT SUBMIT LITIGATION FUND FORM if you have not completed a Consent form and/or Attorney Fee Agreement with Eileen Fowler. You may contact your group representative for the forms if you have not been declared.
- All payments applied to the Federal Litigation Fund are for Contracted Clients Only.
- Please contact your group representative if you do not know the name of your land grantee, group number and for any previous or current balance due for the federal litigation; prior to completing & submitting form with payment.
- If you do not have a group representative and do not have the information described above, please contact our office.
- Annual Litigation payments are only for individual clients who joined the federal suit and are following protocol. Do not submit a payment if you are not a client. You can not join the federal suit by making a payment through this site.
- If sending by mail, do not submit form and payment separately-attach the information sheet with payment.
- If you have a pending balance, any current payment made will be applied to the pending balance first.
To Proceed with payment, please choose one of the following:
Descendants Litigation Fund Form - Pay by Mail
Descendants Litigation Fund Form - Pay by Paypal/Credit Card